Where can you save the last ounce of weight on a mountain tour
Save where others can not save more ;-)
1. Ride with less air in the tires, so you don't have to carry it.
2. Ride without food and drinks, the longer the tour, the more important this is.
3. Delete pictures and apps from your phone, even thousands of bits weigh a lot.
4. Delete unnecessary tours from your Garmin, especially long tours with many stops can quickly be over 100 KB heavy.
5. With a good toileting before the bike tour, you save a lot of weight (free and incredibly expensive to buy via tuning).
Have fun with cycling.