Biking - Threshold Testing
INSCYD - Power Performance Test
- scientifically proven
- performance report
- get the correct training zones
Price: US $179, -
ask a question about this product
INSCYD is for all athletes. It will benefit your training schedule and performance with both a scientific foundation and precise predictability.
- provide you with a comprehensive look at the layers of your physiology that enable your actual performance.
- explain you how your performance is composed and what you can do to increase it.
- let you project further performances based on training improvements.
Performance assessment for biking will take less than two hours of your time.
The test is performed mostly on the field (seldom in a lab) and is scientifically proven to be more precise than any conventional lab or field test.
We will provide you with a complete metabolic performance report, which will include the metrics mentioned above. You will learn what exactly you need to do in training to reach your personal goals.
This Power Performance Test takes into account, and connect to one another, the most important metrics for training purposes:
- VO2max – maximum aerobic capacity
- VLamax – maximum glycolytic (anaerobic) capacity
- Anaerobic threshold and how it is composed
- Accumulation of Lactate and how quick you can recover from it
- Fat combustion rate and FatMax
- Carbohydrate combustion during training & racing
- Economy – how much energy you need at a given speed.
Each of the above metrics is measured by INSCYD and is critical for your performance. Remember: each sport performance is predictable and can be broken down into these fundamental elements.
The coaches of the best athletes in the world – such as Peter Sagan, Tony Martin and Jan Frodeno – use INSCYD to plan, manage and monitor the training of their athletes. Now you can too!
What requirements do you have to meet for the cycling performance diagnostics?
- power meter
- heart rate strap
- a training device (or a watch), which can be used to record and read the data
For all tests you need a PC to transfer and send the recorded data via ".fit"-File recorded, by mail via TrainingPeaks.
Does the INSCYD Power Performance Decoder replace power diagnostics?
Yes, the standard tolerance is in line with the most advanced laboratory tests, e.g. VO2max divergence is 2.5%, threshold is 2.2% - corresponding to the most accurate metabolic diagnostics.
The power test is 100% VALID - the standard tolerance corresponds to the most modern laboratory tests.
Procedure - How it works:
- After the purchase you will receive an email with test instructions, a questionnaire and if requested data for structured units
- There will be a phone call / video conference to clarify all questions about the test procedure.
- You run the test on one day or on different days.
- You send your test data back to us as a .fit file.
- We perform the test evaluation and create your analysis using our INSCYD software.
- We arrange a meeting via Skype, TeamViewer, or telephone and perform an analysis.