Connect Garmin with TrainingPeaks
Through the connection between Garmin Connect and TrainingPeaks, the Garmin training data is automatically synchronized with TrainingPeaks and loads, if necessary, the given training unit.
Garmin Connect - Requirements to transfer
- Garmin Connect account
- TrainingPeaks account basic or premium
- Garmin Connect on the cell phone, which transfers the data from the Garmin device to the Garmin platform.
- older devices without WIFI or Blutooth need Garmin Express on the PC, which loads the data via ANT from the Garmin device (usually automatically) into the Garmin Connect account.
1. Log into your TrainingPeak account.
2. follow this Link (https://www.trainingpeaks.com/account/garminconnect) and connect your training account with Garmin Connect.
In some cases, an intermediate window of TrainingPeaks regarding the account appears here.
3. Entering the Garmin connect login credentials
4. After that, you should automatically return to the TrainingPeak account and your data synchronizes the first time with a little time delay.
At your Garmin Connect account you can change these settings on a later date, e.g. revoking the settings.