INSCYD Performance Test
INSCYD is for all athletes. It will benefit your training schedule and performance with both a scientific foundation and precise predictability.
- provide you with a comprehensive look at the layers of your physiology that enable your actual performance.
- explain you how your performance is composed and what you can do to increase it.
- let you project further performances based on training improvements.
Performance assessment for biking will take less than one hour of your time.
The test is performed mostly on field (seldom in a lab) and is scientifically proven to be more precise than any conventional lab or field test.
We will provide you with a complete metabolic performance report, which will include the metrics mentioned above. You will learn what exactly you need to do in training to reach your personal goals.
This Power Performance Test takes into account, and connect to one another, the most important metrics for training purposes:
- VO2max – maximum aerobic capacity
- VLamax – maximum glycolytic (anaerobic) capacity
- Anaerobic threshold and how it is composed
- Accumulation of Lactate and how quick you can recover from it
- Fat combustion rate and FatMax
- Carbohydrate combustion during training & racing
- Economy – how much energy you need at a given speed.
Each of the above metrics is measured by INSCYD and is critical for your performance. Remember: each sport performance is predictable and can be broken down into these fundamental elements.
The coaches of the best athletes in the world – such as Peter Sagan, Tony Martin and Jan Frodeno – use INSCYD to plan, manage and monitor the training of their athletes. Now you can too!