After you have logged in to your training account at www.trainingpeaks.com,
you see the calendar (top middle). Here you can see the calendar and the planned training session.
1. if no training session is planned, you can click on the day and enter your completed training if necessary ...
... and add a training session
2. If a training session is planned, you can click on it, a pop-up window will open where you can read the details of the training. The training session can only be logged after the actually planned training, at the earliest on the current day. It is not possible to enter the data in the "Completed/Completed" window beforehand.
After completing the training session, you can automatically load them onto the training platform via Garmin Express or Polar flow, for example. Alternatively, you can manually upload the unit to the platform using the Upload button.The uploaded training session is now compared and an evaluation can take place. You should not forget to leave comments about the session, this helps us to evaluate the session, because behind every number you are also standing with your body feeling, which is necessary to evaluate the training.
In the coaching option, future weeks contain a planning comment, here you should enter planning-relevant things that influence your regular training BEFORE the day of training planning by the coach.
- Club swim training not applicable
- only 30 min time since business appointment
- no time since family obligations
- only loose training because of birthday party :-)